You’re viewing this site from
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Friday Health Plans complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin (including limited English proficiency and primary language), age, disability, or sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or sex characteristics).
Friday Health Plans:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreter
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, braille, and other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the Friday Health Plans Member Services at 800-475-8466.
If you think we treated you unfairly because of your race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with Friday Health Plans. You can file a grievance using phone, mail, or email.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
ﻣملحوظة: إذا كنت تتحدث اللغة العربية، فإننا نوفر لك خدمات المساعدة اللغوية بالمجان. اتصل على الرقم
8466-475-800 (رقم الهاتف النصي: 2656-659-800)